- Competitive bench lab training under the mentorship of a senior researcher and their lab.
- Low commitment! Train in an R1 laboratory in little as nine weeks. Program dates: May 30 – July 28, 2023.
- AWESOME compensation.
- Free housing on the UGA campus
- Travel reimbursement (up to the program limit)
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and diverse research environment. Applications are particularly encouraged from
- Black colleges and universities (HBCUs),
- Hispanic-serving institutions (HSIs), and
- Rural and underserved institutions
Application deadline: Mar 03, 2023. Decisions will be announced in mid-March.